Facilities | Infrastructure
Our venue space infrastructure consist of :
- Catering kitchens of approximatively 70 m² : double sinks, hot water, 2 refrigerators, an oven and microwave, ground floor access.
- Restroom of 25 m² : WCs ( 2 availables for disabled persons) and washroom, easy chairs and sofa bookshelves and coat rack allowing a space for entertainers or guests to take a quiet moment.
- Ample outdoor Parking with surveillance (1 hectare).
- The Terrasse du Verger, for those who must smoke.
The chai can also provide you with:
- Theatrical scenery: floodlight illumination of the timber framed roofing, an art deco carrousel (merry go round), Medicis style urns, "trompe l’œil" Mediterranean shutters, oak barrels and a mega sized Uranus statue.
- Four large (25 m) pine buffets on wheels (very useful for the caterers).
- Several hot and cold water points.
- Spaces that are modular and which can be partitioned
- Floodlighting of the Château and parkland on request.